Information obligation pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR
“In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we inform”
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The Administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is: Warsaw - Apartments Sadyba Wilanów Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Augustówka 9, 02-981 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Warsaw, XVI Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000036062 (hereinafter referred to as Apartments).
How to contact us for more information about the processing of your personal data?
Where did we get your data from?
We received them in the process of concluding a lease agreement for a furnished apartment, and also later, in connection with transactions made by you in connection with the use of services offered by Apartments.
What is the purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data by Apartments?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- enabling the provision of the furnished apartment service, including the conclusion of electronic contracts and full use of Apartments services, including making transactions and payments;
- handling requests you make to us (e.g. via the contact form);
- contacting you, including for the purpose of providing services
In addition, the law provisions require us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on Apartments' legitimate interest, which is:
- conducting marketing activities towards you, including direct marketing of services provided by Apartments:
- contacting you, including for the purposes of permitted marketing activities, through available channels of communication, in particular and with your consent, by e-mail and telephone;
- payment services provision;
- handling your requests, in particular to the customer service department, and through the contact form when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional actions in which you can take part;
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (demonstrating our compliance with legal obligations)
If you agree to this, we process your personal data for the purpose:
- saving data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
- organisation of competitions and promotional activities in which you can take part;
- allowing a public benefit organisation to contact you if you have paid your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time in the same way you have expressed it. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to give us your personal information?
We require the following personal information from you in order to be able to conclude and perform the contract with you and thus provide you with a service:
- Name and surname, address for correspondence, PESEL number, e-mail address, telephone number, password and date of birth (in case of an ordinary account), and information about the company and its address (in case of services provided by Apartments for companies).
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to make a contract with you and consequently you will not be able to use our services.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other information which is necessary, for example for accounting or tax purposes. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What rights do you have towards the Company with regard to the data processed?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general data protection regulation, i.e. the right of access, rectification and deletion of your data, restrictions on processing, the right to transfer, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these powers when:
- with regard to the request to rectify data: you would notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- with regard to the request to withdraw data: Your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Company; you will withdraw your consent to the processing of your data; you will object to the processing of your data; your data will be processed unlawfully; your data should be deleted in order to comply with an obligation under the law or your data was collected in connection with the provision of electronic services to the child
- with regard to requesting a restriction of data processing: you would notice that your data is inaccurate - you may request that the processing of your data be restricted for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data; your data will be processed unlawfully but you will not want it to be erased; your data will no longer be needed by us but may be needed by you for your defence or claim; or you will object to the processing of your data - until it has been established whether legally justified grounds on our part prevail over the grounds for objection
- with regard to requesting a restriction of data processing: you would notice that your data is inaccurate - you may request that the processing of your data be restricted for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data; your data will be processed unlawfully but you will not want it to be erased; your data will no longer be needed by us but may be needed by you for your defence or claim; or you will object to the processing of your data - until it has been established whether legally justified grounds on our part prevail over the grounds for objection;
- with regard to a request for transfer of data: the processing of your data is carried out on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you and where this processing is automatic.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us with the supervisory authority, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
In which situations you may object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and your objection is justified by the particular situation in which you find yourself,
- your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be shared with other entities cooperating with Apartments during the Apartment reservation process.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims related to the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations arising from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting regulations,
- prevention of abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving,
- for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We keep your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In case of organising loyalty programmes, competitions and promotional activities in which you can take part, we will process your data for the duration and settlement period of the awards. In order to be accountable, i.e. to prove compliance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, we will keep your data for the period in which Apartments is obliged to keep the data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and to allow public authorities to control their fulfillment.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be/will not be processed automatically (including in the form of profiling).